OPM3 Approach and Benefits
A PMI® Certified OPM3® Professional
will carry out a diagnosis for an organization
, or for a portion of an organization (direction or department involved with managing projects). The diagnosis requires the participation of targeted respondents in structured interviews, and is carried out in three steps:
- Evaluate the organization’s current maturity level in portfolio, program and project management.
- Identify the specific aspects to improve in order to optimize processes and achieved benefits in portfolio, program and project management.
- Elaborate an action plan in order to achieve the desired situation.
- To know the actual organisational maturity in project management and to have a concrete and adapted action plan in order to take measures to improve this maturity.
- To improve the organisational strategic governance and allow you to concretize strategic objectives.
- To optimize resources and benefits, and increase customer satisfaction.
- To fully develop project management competencies among organization personnel.